Wednesday, June 23, 2010

You live you learn

Just when I thought I got it right this time: almost no spilling around, metering correctly, right development time, etc. here comes my newly discovered 'not to do'.

One of the spirals I use is a bit sticky and of course I managed to get that one, as a result the film would not roll in properly as a result on a shot which otherwise would have been rather nice I get those white lines out of nowhere.



These lines appeared because I managed to bend the film while trying to wind it into the spiral... as a result I guess the chemical layer has been damaged.

On a positive note, I managed to get the reflection stuff right

as well this rather lively scene at Monmouth at Borough Market
and this duck family which I haven't seen before outside of the Globe at Bankside Pier.

No comments: